Our mission is to use the creative medium of dance and performing arts to train, educate, develop and empower the youth in contributing towards job creation and poverty alleviation.
The vision of the club is to provide training in the field of contemporary African dance and performing arts to all students with talent and passion.
- To offer training in dance performance, choreography and teaching, as well as arts administration and communication skills to the youth and young adults.
- To maintain artistic excellence through our performances in festivals, schools and communities.
- Improves condition of your heart and lungs
- Increase muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
- Increase aerobic fitness
- Improves muscle tone and strength
- Weight management
- Stronger bones and reduce risk of osteoporosis
- Better coordination, agility and flexibility
- The club will help students to be courageous to come out of their shells
JOIN US EVERY WEDNESDAY
3:30 - 5:00 PM
Powered by Froala Editor